Saturday, June 30, 2012

A petal of a flower thinks, "It's Time now".

                         It's always time to change some thing in a better or in a Bad way!

I always heard this quote from my relatives, but didn't get to know what that suppose to mean for me. So, unknowing it, makes me laugh when I heard it. But today after becoming a YES Alumnus, I have realize what that meant. Now I think, I need to move and make every one move towards the better direction.
YES Program has changed my life's direction totally, I learned to live for the betterment of other people, regardless of any good result or recognition.
In my life, I always wanted to be the best of all the people in this world. I always dreamed, my dreams contained richness, buildings, and popularity. But today, I am proud of my self that I changed myself from a self fish to a better person, a person who thinks for the needs of other people. A person who realizes himself as a volunteer of his society. Although, I just realized it and nothing planned so much, but in my life which I'll live, I will try to devote for other people.
What I think from my experience is, one way to interact with other people and remembered by them is by helping the community, it's places, it's people, and most likely by obeying it's laws. You will find very rare amount of people with the thinking of obeying the laws in my area, specially. But to educate them is the responsibility of the people who have realized this need already and they are thinking of change or revolution.
I have decided to ask the Librarian, if he thinks he need help in library work. I'll volunteer there. And I am thinking of asking the community people, if they help me collecting all the garbage that spread every where. If they need my help in this regard, it will be a great help.
Recycling is the biggest problem every where, but I think there is pretty good amount of recycling though like Iron, copper, plastic, rubber and glass. But I think the recycling should be far behind this. We are living in 21st century, we should modernize our selves, and I think when ever we try to do this, our corrupt Govt always kick us off.
But aim, and determination of ones always can take one to success. It's the responsibility of all the people to help the country grow up, and be sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment