I think the people who said these following comments are really funny, plus stupid.
1- I speak twelve languages. English is the bestest".
2- Men who dont understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.
3- My act is very educational. I heard a man leaving the other night saying,"Well that taught me a lesson".
4- Anyone who has been to an English Public School will always fell comparatively at home in prison.
5- My mother menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.
6- Until I was thirteen I thought my name was "shut up".
7- The quickest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
8- Rita Runder says, Men do not like to admit to momentary imperfection. My husband forgot the code to turn off the Alarm. When police came, he wouldnt admit he'd forgotten the code....he turned himself in.
9- My father was a simple man. My mother was a simple woman. You see the result standing in front of you, a simpleton.
10-A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed.
1- I speak twelve languages. English is the bestest".
2- Men who dont understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.
3- My act is very educational. I heard a man leaving the other night saying,"Well that taught me a lesson".
4- Anyone who has been to an English Public School will always fell comparatively at home in prison.
5- My mother menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.
6- Until I was thirteen I thought my name was "shut up".
7- The quickest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
8- Rita Runder says, Men do not like to admit to momentary imperfection. My husband forgot the code to turn off the Alarm. When police came, he wouldnt admit he'd forgotten the code....he turned himself in.
9- My father was a simple man. My mother was a simple woman. You see the result standing in front of you, a simpleton.
10-A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed.
No comments:
Post a Comment