1- My mother taught me about Anticipation....
"Just wait until your father/brother gets home".
2- My mother taught me about Receiving....
"You are going to get it when we get home"
3- My mother taught me to Meet a challenge....
"What were you thinking when you did such a stunt?
Answer me when I talk to you....
Don't talk back to me!"
4- My mother taught me Logic....
Me "Ammi I have a Toothache"
Ammi "Its all because your habit of taking too much Tea and being up so late"
Me "My knee is hurting"
Ammi sarcaustingly" Take more Caffeine and it will heal you"
5- My mother taught me Medical Science....
" If you will not take your meal, your wrist watch will stop ticking altogether"
6- My mother taught me to think ahead....
"If youdont give up your habit f nail biting, you will never get a good job"
7- My mother taught me ESP....
"Put your sweater on, dont you think I know when you are cold?"
"Empty your plate, dont you think I know when your stomach is growling".
8- My mother taught me Humor....
"If you fall from ladder and break your leg , dont come running to me"
10-My mother taught me how to become an Adult....
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you will never grow up".
11-My mother taught me about Genetics....
"neither me nor your father had such habits, You must have self inherited it".
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete