American Football game in my point of view is very interesting and fun game. I am living in Michigan and I am a big supporter of Michigan State Team. I like their dress because my favorite color is also Green and White.
I enjoy watching how they tackle and run to the end. It is a natural feeling when your team touch down the ball each time. The Players arrangement is very nice and the rules of games seems difficult and strange to me because I never played Football before but I like to watch it and learn many of the rules. In my opinion watching football at night time with huge crowd is more fun than watching with less crowd and in the day time. Although night time here in Michigan is very colder about (36 F or 2.22 C right now) makes you freezing but people are all wearing warm clothes. It'skinda cool watching Football, singing Football songs and watching cheerleaders dancing. I my self played football with my High School Friends and that was very Fun tackling them and trying to catch the ball which I miss most of time and falling down. I didn't know how to throw a ball first time.
I enjoy watching how they tackle and run to the end. It is a natural feeling when your team touch down the ball each time. The Players arrangement is very nice and the rules of games seems difficult and strange to me because I never played Football before but I like to watch it and learn many of the rules. In my opinion watching football at night time with huge crowd is more fun than watching with less crowd and in the day time. Although night time here in Michigan is very colder about (36 F or 2.22 C right now) makes you freezing but people are all wearing warm clothes. It'skinda cool watching Football, singing Football songs and watching cheerleaders dancing. I my self played football with my High School Friends and that was very Fun tackling them and trying to catch the ball which I miss most of time and falling down. I didn't know how to throw a ball first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment