"OMG really !!"
That was my first reaction at the Islamabad Airport which is now named as Behnazir International Airport. The worst airport in the capital city. There was very poor management. Almost nothing functioning properly. It was very shameful also for the airport workers to see people waiting for there luggage to come. The poor management is not working to eradicate the tension in the passengers' minds. In my view, they are just waiting for the time the new International airport is built. Well What I think is, they should at least provide the best they have in this regard. Their management needs to be properly managed. The cameras' over there looks thousand years old. God know Do they work or not? The poor cleanliness and the dusty environment sucks for an airport in the capital. Govt. suppose to help, but they are enjoying there own way of living with corruption, self dedication and worry less. This PPP govt has made this poor country the worst ever. They are the thieves and we need to get rid of them.
When I was traveling from Islamabad to Mansehra (a city 160 Km away from Islamabad). I saw many unfinished road maintenance and building projects laying there. Nobody there to do any thing. When we entered Abbottabad, which is such a peaceful and loving place, I saw the roads were so narrow that only a car can hardly enter the city. Although this city is one of the biggest and the base for connecting to other Northern Cities in Pakistan. I was very upset to see my own home land and the town in such pitiful condition.
When I arrived in my city Mansehra, I saw garbage almost every where. The wind blowing bag in the sky. People throwing garbage in the corners. All that seems so worry some time. I never imagined, I would come to see this again. Our city Govt officials lack their interests in this regard. They are just up to govt seats. I saw poor canal system, poor disposal, lack of recycling, unpaved streets, lanes, dirt roads. I wish there were some sense in the govt and the people to work.
I have decided to open a recycling centre when I grow up, when I have some money. Unfortunately, I am just a college student right now. I really want to start a recycling centre right now, but no body is volunteering in this regards not even the city govt is interested. I hope one day, I make this world better place to live. Inshallah
No comments:
Post a Comment